Current Opportunities at Hospital Innovations
We have some exciting roles that we are currently recruiting for. Think that one of our positions below suits your skills and experience? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to work for a fast-paced, nationally expanding company.
Supply Chain Assistant
Permanent, full-time, Office Based
Hospital Innovations’ is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Assistant to work within the Business Services team to provide assistance to the Customer Service, Sales Support and Distribution functions of the organisation.
The successful candidate must have the following behavioural competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Provides a friendly, approachable manner when dealing with customers; internal and external, suppliers and couriers;
- Communicates effectively with customers, suppliers and couriers in writing and verbally, setting realistic timescales for issue resolution;
- Deals with customers; internal and external, suppliers and couriers in a consistent manner to offer a consistent level of service;
- Responds to queries efficiently and keeps all stakeholders updated on progress;
- Adaptive to changes and suggests ways to improve the level of service offered by Hospital Innovations;
- Good organisational skills, enabling the management of own workload;
- Good level of attention to detail.
For more information please review the attached Job Description
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com