Small Bone Instruments
Joint, Calcaneal, Small Bone Compressor/Distractor
The Joint, Calcaneal, Small Bone Compressor/Distractor has a selection lever which switches the mechanism from compression to distraction. After selection, you only have to squeeze the handle one more time to engage the mechanism.
O'Brian Osteotomy Guide
- Designed for chevron bunionectomies
- Guide clamps directly onto bone while helping to retract the EHL tendon
- K-wire fixation is not required, although a guide pin may be inserted at apex
Stanton Bent Pin Extractor
- Designed to tightly grasp bent pins and apply torque to help remove fixation pins
- T handle will allow for a strong grasp and pull during removal
- Will grasp pins up to 2 mm
Shereff Ankle Distractor
- Facilitates arthroscopy of the ankle with non-invasive distraction
- Ankle strap also available
Contact details for your local sales representative can be accessed here.
We accept orders by phone, fax or email:
Phone: 01443 719 555
Fax: 01443 719 560
We offer a number of different delivery services; for more information please contact the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.