Designed for extracting well fixed uncemented hip stems, StemX uses a reproducible step by step technique enabling the surgeon to extract the component efficiently with minimal loss of bone.
place an order
- Universal aiming and targeting devices enable optimal positioning of osteotomes;
- 1-2mm osteotome blades ensure precise cutting of bone;
- Step by step op tech allows for efficient and reproducible extraction;
- Replace the implant with another primary stem, usually only one size larger;
- Average extraction time of 20 minutes.