Allograft HTO wedges provide a natural scaffold for bone ingrowth and eliminate the harvest site morbidity that may result from autograft harvest. HTO wedges are also available as part of a loan kit; including a range of wedge sizes to fit all opening wedge osteotomy sites.
- 100% allograft;
- SAL 10-6 sterility;
- Functions as a natural biologic scaffold, allowing for complete incorporation over time;
- Remodels with the patient’s own bone;
- Easily customised with standard surgical instruments;
- Available as part of a loan kit;
- Available frozen or freeze-dried.
- Height: 6-14°;
- Length: Minimum ≥50mm;
- Width: Minimum ≥40mm.
place an order