Tapered Revision Bone dowels are composed of dense cancellous bone and a single cortical wall with a fully cannulated centre. Bone dowels include a graduated tapered cancellous end for ease of engagement into the femoral tunnel. Bone dowels are also available as part of a loan kit; including a range of dowel sizes and the optional inclusion of cannulated bone tamps, to help with ease of insertion.
- SAL 10-6 sterility;
- Cancellous bone allows for bony ingrowth and incorporation;
- One-sided cortical surface for structural support during impaction;
- Fully cannulated centre for ease of graft implantation;
- Tapered cancellous tip;
- Pre-shaped to provide a smooth interface with tunnel walls;
- Machine sized diameters achieve friction fit;
- Available as part of a loan kit;
- Available frozen, freeze-dried or utilising Preservon® technology.
- Diameter: 8-18 mm;
- Length: 26-40mm;
- Taper: 2.5mm (8, 9, 10, 11 & 12mm); 3.5mm (14, 16 & 18mm)
place an order