Bone dowels are composed of dense cancellous bone and a single cortical wall with either a fully or partially cannulated centre for ease of implantation. Bone dowels are also available as part of a loan kit; including a range of dowel sizes and the optional inclusion of cannulated bone tamps, to help with ease of insertion.
- SAL 10-6 sterility;
- Cancellous bone allows for bony ingrowth and incorporation;
- One-sided cortical surface for structural support during impaction;
- Fully or partially cannulated centre for ease of graft implantation;
- Pre-shaped to provide a smooth interface with tunnel walls;
- Machine sized diameters achieve friction fit;
- Available as part of a loan kit;
- Available frozen, freeze-dried or utilising Preservon® technology.
- Diameter: 8-18 mm;
- Length: 15-35mm.
place an order