Cortical spacers are created with either single or multiple cortical end plates for added mechanical strength; with an optional cancellous core to facilitate early bone growth. Each spacer is individually designed to configure to the patient’s anatomy.
- SAL 10-6 sterility;
- Designed for spinal fusion, laminoplasty and corpectomy procedures;
- Cortical end plates provide mechanical strength;
- Cancellous centres aid in early bone growth;
- Textured surfaces resist migration;
- Multiple sizes and footprints;
- Available frozen, freeze-dried or utilising Preservon® technology.
place an order