PliaFX® Pak provides optimised handling for implantation. Under heavy irrigation, PliaFX® Pak will maintain its shape and consistency and resist migration from the implantation site. It has an optimal residual calcium level of 1-4%; proven to improve the grafts osteoinductive potential.
place an order
- Optimally demineralised through the PAD® process;
- SAL 10-6 sterility;
- Highly migration resistant;
- Convenient ambient temperature storage;
- Precision-machined fibers interlock with cancellous chips to become a moldable, easy to handle graft.
- Facilitates coagulation and stops bleeding
- Available in 10cc, 20cc and 30cc pack sizes